Free Legal Clinic
- The legal clinic will provide free legal consultations.
- These will be provided by trained lawyers who will volunteer pro bono legal advice.
- Any member of the public, regardless of race or religion, who has legal issues on personal matters (not business or professional matters) may seek consultation at the legal clinic.
- Personal matters may include (but are not limited to) divorce, harassment, probate or estate, criminal offences, personal employment, personal tenancy, bankruptcy, civil suits, immigration issues, neighbour disputes.
- The clinic will offer only legal advice and not legal representation.
- No means test applicable – the clinic is open to everyone.
- For more information on the legal clinic, contact email@example.com or 6288 9377.
- First Wednesday of each month, 8-10pm. Please take note that there will NOT be legal clinic on the following dates: 6 Feb, 1 May and 5 Jun 2019.
- Consultations at the clinic will be by appointment.
- To make an appointment, email or phone in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6288 9377.