- The counselling clinic will provide counselling services. The counselling fee is waived until further notice.
- The counselling services will be conducted by trained counsellors who will volunteer pro bono as counsellors.
- Any member of the public, regardless of race or religion, who requires counselling, may seek counselling.
- The clinic will provide support for individuals who are serious in seeking help to cope with specific areas of social and emotional needs.
- Counselling services are by appointment only.
- To make an appointment, email or phone in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6288 9377.