Founded in 2008, Bless Community Services (BCS) is a voluntary welfare organization set up to support the well-being of children, youth, adults, elderly and families in the community.
- Registered as a society on 5 June 2008
- Registered as a charity on 1 Dec 2008
- Commenced partnership with Saint Luke Eldercare (Serangoon) in 2008.
- Partnered with Southeast Community Development Council through serving in the Community Outreach Programme for the Elderly (COPE).
- Conducted after-school programmes and management of Student Recreation Room in Xinmin Secondary School from March 2008
- Obtained Institution of a Public Character (IPC) status on 22 Feb 2019
- Launch of Bless Wellness Centre on 23 Feb 2019.